Monday, March 30, 2015

10 Reasons to Believe in Jesus!


To “Believe in’” someone or something means more than merely believing that person or thing exists.  Believing in someone or something means that our lives reflect the values and ideals of that person or thing.  Believing involves more than thought; it insists upon action.

Here are 10 Reasons to BELIEVE in Jesus

1. Jesus Believes in You
This is what he says: "I will never fail you and I will never forsake you." -- Hebrews 13:5
2. Jesus is Someone You Can Trust
This is what he says: Don't be troubled or afraid.  You trust in God; now trust in me." -- John 14:1
3. Jesus Accepts Us Just as We Am
This is what he says: "Come to me, all of you who are weary and those who carry heavy burdens.  I will give you rest." -- Matthew 11:28
4. Jesus Forgives Our Sin
This is what he says: "Father, forgive them because they don't know what they are doing." -- Luke 23:34
5. Jesus Offers Complete Peace
This is what he says: "I am leaving you with a gift -- Peace of mind and heart.  And the peace I have isn't like the peace the world gives.  So don't be troubled or afraid." -- John 14:27
6. Jesus Offers Real Joy
This is what he says: "I have told you this so that you will be filled with my joy.  Yes, your joy will overflow." -- John 15:11
7. Jesus Speaks with Authority
This is what he says: "I have been given complete authority in heaven and on earth."  -- Matthew 28:18
8. Jesus Tells It Like It Is
This is what he says: "You can only enter God's Kingdom through the narrow gate.  The highway to Hell is broad and its gate is wide for the many who choose the easy way." -- Matthew 7:13
9. Jesus Shows the Way to God
This is what he says: "I am the way, the truth and the life.  No one can come to the Father except through me."  -- John 14:6
10. Jesus Shows Great Love
This is what he says: "The greatest love is shown when people lay down their lives for their friends.  You are my friends if you follow me." -- John 15:13-14
What place does Jesus take in your life?  Do you merely admire him?  Or will you fall down and worship him?  Just asking.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment